title="Woman at heart" href="http://www.christinemottram.blogspot.com" />

Woman at Heart

Hi there I have created this site to share experiences,What's going on in Weston-super-Mare,Personal recommendations of; hair salons, Kids Dance groups & Great websites to browse and general life experiences. Feel free to add your views. Enjoy! I have also added news items for my friends and family to view and keep them up-to-date

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Migraines - Allergy Testing

I have suffered from migraines for at least 10 years and although my GP would prescribe strong pain killers, this only surpressed the problem until the next migraine started again. I decided I needed to get to the route of the problem, so a friend recommended an allergy test clinic local to where I live.
The test was painless and the root of my migraines was unearthed within half an hour.
I was tested for everything you can think of and the migraines appeared to be caused by an allergy to salicylic acid which is in potatoes and gooseberries, I never eat gooseberries but do eat potatoes.
So I refrained from eating any form of potato and for the last six months I have not suffered even a headache, brilliant!!!!
If you would like any info on this testing you can visit their site on http://www.allergytest.co.uk/
Tel:01934 842923